Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dee Says: I'm Back!

So guys its been sometime.

I left because I was sure no one is reading this. 

Which they still aren't 

However, I just didn't feel right leaving this blog all alone. I've been considering starting a twitter as well. But I've run into the same problem as I've had here. No one reads it....

Maybe I just need to be more patient. But still its frustrating because I'd love for people to read what I'm saying. Obviously....or why else would I have had a blog

I did however start another thing, which is a Tumblr. I don't really know much about this website but I've seen lots of people use it so I started.

Because apparently peer pressure gets to me.

So my Tumblr is going to be all about my life as a senior and getting ready for college and blah blah blah. 

Its Deegoestocollege.tumblr.com

This blog is really just a hodgepodge (love that word) of nonsense that comes out of my mouth.

So if you like it....you should follow this blog. So  I know someone out there is listening.

xoxoDee.

No comments:

Post a Comment