Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dee Luvs: ModCloth.com

So if your like me your always looking for the next best store.
The store to end all stores.
The store that has amazing clothing that's cute, trendy--but not too trendy, with wonderful prices and selection.

Well thanks to Facebook I've found my HG store.

Its called Modcloth.com 
When I saw it, it was as if someone said "Yes, Deonna, there is a Santa Clause"


Seafaring Stunner 69.99
Don't get me wrong, Modcloth is not for everyone. It has a very retro 1940's-1950's feel and doesn't have what most people would call casual wear

Anyway, here are a few reasons why I love it:
  • Modcloth is like stepping into a time-capsule. Suddenly, your not boring-old-sweatpants wearing-tennis shoe shopping- only lipgloss wearing Pam from New Jersey, 
         You my friend, are Lana Turner. Your hair is fab, your outfit matches your purse, you wear lipstick, live in New York and you wear high-heels to run errands.

Hello, Operator phone 69.99
  • If your super into looking unique this is the place to go. Everything there is original, and I'm not talking "oh I went to a boutique so I'm cool" original. I mean "oh my goodness not only do I stand out but I'm also the best dressed person in the room" kinda original.
  • Not only do they have adorable clothing, they also have shoes, accessorizes and home decor. 
  • On the page they have a ton of useful information, like lifestyle advice and hair and make-up tips.
 

In any case, I love Modcloth. And you should too. Get out of the mall and start dressing like an original!

xoxoDee.

No comments:

Post a Comment