Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dee Luvs: Morphsuits!

A spandex body suit-- What more could you ask for?

So basically this all started when I was at our local 3-on-3 basketball tournament. There was this team dressed in what appeared to be mesh body suits covering them from head to toe. Obviously my first reaction was to ask where I could buy one. The boy just shrugged and said he got it for Christmas--sidebar, he has the best parents ever!
I can't quite explain why I love these bizarre bodysuits so much. But I'm sure after looking at this photo you'll agree with me:
A day in the park.

That's Class.

Morph Bond? Yes Please.





These are just a few examples of the fun you could have with these amazing outfits.

















My personal favorite.
















I mean need I say more?
These nifty little buggers do however cost $50, upwards of that for the pattern ones. But some how, I feel like they are worth every penny.

This is a great last minute Christmas idea for anyone with a sense of humor, or a personality at all for that matter. So scoot on over to www.morphsuits.com. You can also pick up wacky accessories if you feel like being a big spender.

Anywho, just thought I'd share that with the world.

xoxoDee.

No comments:

Post a Comment