Monday, December 13, 2010

Soapboxx: Sugar Plum Fairy Ballerina

Oh my god, leave this woman alone!

What are little girls going to think when they see this woman and hear that shes supposed to be fat?
This is exactly what's wrong with people these days, you see a ballerina who weights more than 82 1/2lbs and everyone goes crazy! I mean look at this video! Go on, look!
http://www.hulu.com/watch/200273/nbc-today-show-‘fat’-ballerina-‘i’m-not-overweight’
Did you watch it?
What exactly does that make the rest of us? Dumbo?
I mean come on.
The really sad part is we are focusing on the fact that she may have eaten an extra spear of broccoli instead of the fact that her performance was AMAZING!
Can you do that?
I didn't think so, so maybe we should quite judging.
As far as I can tell whatever shes eating or not eating is working!
Jesus. Only in America
I encourage everyone reading this to go out and eat a HUGE piece of cake as an act of defiance against the man.
xoxoDee.

No comments:

Post a Comment